Apr 30, 2012

Hi again! ~Zoe

Hi! This is (yet again) Zoe Patterson (though I don't expect you to remember me from the 500+ other posts :)). Instead of spamming you with a bunch of posts, I've compiled it into one big post! So, here we go:
Q: Who is you favourite pop icon?
A: Um, acttually, I love Hatsune Miku (the only pop icon I can think of right now other than Kagamine Rin and Len, and though I like them more, they are not as popular as Hatsune Miku). She's not really popular in America, but I still like her! Um, depending on what you consider to be a pop icon, I also really like Alice from Alice in Wonderland
Q: What is your favourite snack?
A: I love dark-chocolate covered pretzels, apples, carmel apples and tea, and really anything sweet... I really am a sweets fanatic.
And, yeah, that's me in a nutshell!
 Bye!
~Zoe
 Post Script: This ice cream looks so good!
<-

No comments:

Post a Comment